PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Humble Bundle & Usefullness For Realm Works Content

Jay_NOLA
January 23rd, 2017, 11:23 AM
Humble Bundle has a Pathfinder RPG book, maps, comic, etc bundle available and I was wondering if any of this stuff in it will have a Realm Works version.

Also, I know we'll be getting some free modules for Realm Works in the future. So do I need any of the stuff in the bundle to understand the free module material.

I don't play Pathfinder or have any books for it.

The bundle only has like 2 more days left on it.

Link to the bundle:

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/pathfinder-worldscape-book-bundle

daplunk
January 23rd, 2017, 11:26 AM
It's safe to say the bundle will be alot cheaper. One of the free modules is we be goblins. That's already a free module though put out by Paizo every year. Technically you would need the pathfinder core rulebook and bestiary to use it the way it's intended. Persoanlly we played it with 5e with no issues.

kbs666
January 23rd, 2017, 11:44 AM
The humble bundles are great ways to get a lot of stuff at bargain prices and help a charity at the same time. If you are looking at the PF bundle as an entry to PF look for things like the Core rulebook, the advanced players guide, the advanced class guide and the advanced race guide as well as the bestiaries. Those are the essential books.