PDA

View Full Version : Odd Symbol on bulk added tags

kad
January 14th, 2017, 07:54 AM
I haven't really played around with the tag system too much, so I may just be missing something here but I keep getting a sync failure after bulk adding some export tags so I thought I'd check.

All the bulk tags I've added have an odd symbol after the tag in the right hand pane. I'm not sure what to call it, it looks like an upper case T overlaid with a lower case t. (See attachment).

Is this normal?

-K

Parody
January 14th, 2017, 08:05 AM
Ŧ: "Latin Capital Letter T With Stroke" (U+0166)

Not that that helps you know what it means. :)

davidp
January 14th, 2017, 08:58 AM
We use this symbol to show the tag is associated with the topic itself and not associated through a snippet.

rob
January 14th, 2017, 08:26 PM
If a tag is assigned to four different snippets and not the topic directly, it will have "4" next to it. If that tag is assigned to four snippets AND the topic directly, it will have "Ŧ 4" next to it. And if the tag is only assigned to topic directly, it will have only a "Ŧ" next to it.

Hope this helps!

Bidmaron
January 14th, 2017, 08:28 PM
Rob, when you went to current system you said it wasn't what you originally targeted for, but I have to say that what you folks achieved is nothing short of awesome. Thanks for the hard work on this great product, and I am sure I am not the only one looking forward to the content for sale.

rob
January 14th, 2017, 09:01 PM
Rob, when you went to current system you said it wasn't what you originally targeted for, but I have to say that what you folks achieved is nothing short of awesome. Thanks for the hard work on this great product, and I am sure I am not the only one looking forward to the content for sale.

Thanks!

This definitely is not the full vision, but I agree that it's a pretty darn good Plan B. Most importantly, it's in your hands NOW instead of more months down the road, which is the biggest win IMO.

Hopefully, this offering will earn some trust and give everyone good reason to keep the faith as we continue our journey towards that fully realized vision. :)

Bidmaron
January 15th, 2017, 05:12 AM
The faith is kept!

The late Christmas was worth it.