PDA

View Full Version : Anticipated Content Market pricing

Absintheminded78
January 10th, 2017, 06:26 PM
Hi,

Just wanted to know what we can expect re: pricing for content that will be available through the CM? Even if it's not concrete figures at the moment a rough hint at what we can expect to pay for the different products available (modules, AP's, rules packs etc.) would be great. Need time to calculate the Australia tax and make sure I've been scrounging enough pennies :D

Thanks

EightBitz
January 10th, 2017, 06:56 PM
I don't think you're going to get an official answer right now, so this is pure, unofficial speculation from someone who has no affiliation with LoneWolf, so take it with an appropriate number of grains of salt.

I would guess that adventures are going to be between $5 US and $20 US.

I would guess that core rule books are going to be between $20 US and $30 US.

MNBlockHead
January 10th, 2017, 07:54 PM
If DnD 5e core rulebooks are ever licensed for RW, it will not be for $30. At Fantasy Grounds and other VTT services they sell for about $50.

Pollution
January 11th, 2017, 04:23 AM
Deleted

Dhrakken
January 11th, 2017, 06:49 AM
I'm gonna be broke :(

Pollution
January 11th, 2017, 07:00 AM
Deleted

Dhrakken
January 11th, 2017, 07:43 AM
Lol, some good tips... and number 6, that was me with hero labs when I first got it... spent hundreds of dollars within the first few days until I somehow figured out how to stop myself. And you're right, so much of what I bought, I've actually never used!

MNBlockHead
January 11th, 2017, 08:19 AM
Pollution, do you have a hidden microphone in my home? #6 hits close to home. Kickstarter, Patreon, and Kickstarter are well designed to separate me from my money.

Though...not as well-designed as children, darn little cash vacuums!

craghammer
January 11th, 2017, 08:52 AM
I used to have nice things, clean clothes and warm dinners. Then I had a kid. :-p

Pollution
January 11th, 2017, 09:08 AM
Deleted

EightBitz
January 11th, 2017, 09:18 AM
Tell me about it. Do you know how much money they've wasted on roller skates, dance lessons, little league, Gi-Joes, children's books, etc...

Damn them for their childhoods!

I could have had a complete Rifts collection!

https://youtu.be/Z5Gxh6CWJ84

daplunk
January 11th, 2017, 10:38 AM
Bones III is coming... How to get that inside the games room without the wife figuring out even a remotely close ball park figure of just how much was spent....

Hint... It as a 4 figure number...

Dhrakken
January 11th, 2017, 10:46 AM
Bones III is coming... How to get that inside the games room without the wife figuring out even a remotely close ball park figure of just how much was spent....

Hint... It as a 4 figure number...

*Sob*... why did you have to tell me about Bones III????

P.S. I binged watch 4 hours of your videos last night... well done man... well done...

daplunk
January 11th, 2017, 10:48 AM
Oh it's worse... Bones IV is scheduled to start soon!

wurzel
January 11th, 2017, 03:46 PM
Damn them for their childhoods!

Keep calm. There's a great way for revenge: grandchildren. Take them for a couple of hours, let them do all the things they want to, give them sweets and chocolate, and then return them to their parents. :D

Viking2054
January 11th, 2017, 03:49 PM
You don't have to be a grandparent for that kind of revenge Wurzel... Aunts and Uncles can do the same thing... /evil grin

daplunk
January 11th, 2017, 04:16 PM
Thanks Dhrakken! Hope they were useful, if there's a video you would like to see just let me know.

There's going to be a few released as soon as the patch comes out that most of you should find useful.

rob
January 11th, 2017, 05:23 PM
Hi,

Just wanted to know what we can expect re: pricing for content that will be available through the CM? Even if it's not concrete figures at the moment a rough hint at what we can expect to pay for the different products available (modules, AP's, rules packs etc.) would be great. Need time to calculate the Australia tax and make sure I've been scrounging enough pennies :D

Thanks

BJ is putting together a news update with a bunch of details on this stuff. I don't know exactly when it will be posted, but my guess is probably late next week, after the dust settles a little bit from the huge release we're focused on right now. :)

kbs666
January 11th, 2017, 05:41 PM
You don't have to be a grandparent for that kind of revenge Wurzel... Aunts and Uncles can do the same thing... /evil grin
That's why my brothers no longer allow me to watch their kids. Not that I would ever hop my sweet innocent nieces and nephews up on sugar and caffeine just before returning them to their parents, well ok there was that one time and that other time and that other other time.

Revenge is a dish best served with mocha ice cream.:cool:

ruhar
January 11th, 2017, 08:01 PM
True revenge is taking the nieces and nephews out for hotdogs or burgers then to a movie with popcorn and candy followed by ice cream on the way home. LOL