PDA

View Full Version : Realmworks Database Problem

Naleax
August 7th, 2016, 11:34 AM
I updated to the latest version of realm works and now i can only open my databases in offline mode.

These are the steps i followed before and after the update.

Made a backup of my realms.
Updated to the newest version of realmworks.
Made a backup of my realms after the update.
Attempted opening realms while logged in and failed.
Attempted opening realms while logged off and was successful.
Opened realm works and logged in but no realms were visible.
Made a backup of my database.
Deleted realms from realm works.
Opened realm works and attempted to restore the database.
Opened realm works and logged in but no realms would show up.
Restored the database.
Opened realm works in offline mode and can see my realms and interact with them.

At this point i can still get to my realm data but only when i am in offline mode.

Is there any way to restore the database and sync it so it shows up when i log in. I'm not to worried about my realms as they are backed up and accessible, but i would like to have them show up in the list so i can open them.

I also tried deleting a realm while in offline mode but it never disappears. It just keeps throwing an error message saying it needs to be synced, but the sync button is grayed out.

I've never had a problem with realm works updates but this last update has caused some major problems for me.

Is there any way to get a hold of the last build so i can install and go back to that version? I have copies of the realms before the update. Or am i just sol.

Any advice would be appreciated.

davidp
August 8th, 2016, 06:21 AM
I updated to the latest version of realm works and now i can only open my databases in offline mode.

These are the steps i followed before and after the update.

Made a backup of my realms.
Updated to the newest version of realmworks.
Made a backup of my realms after the update.
Attempted opening realms while logged in and failed.
Attempted opening realms while logged off and was successful.
Opened realm works and logged in but no realms were visible.
Made a backup of my database.
Deleted realms from realm works.
Opened realm works and attempted to restore the database.
Opened realm works and logged in but no realms would show up.
Restored the database.
Opened realm works in offline mode and can see my realms and interact with them.

At this point i can still get to my realm data but only when i am in offline mode.

Is there any way to restore the database and sync it so it shows up when i log in. I'm not to worried about my realms as they are backed up and accessible, but i would like to have them show up in the list so i can open them.

I also tried deleting a realm while in offline mode but it never disappears. It just keeps throwing an error message saying it needs to be synced, but the sync button is grayed out.

I've never had a problem with realm works updates but this last update has caused some major problems for me.

Is there any way to get a hold of the last build so i can install and go back to that version? I have copies of the realms before the update. Or am i just sol.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Please open a support case with us. In the support case, provide us your Realm Works username so we can investigate further. You can open the support case by e-mailing support@wolflair.com.

Naleax
August 8th, 2016, 02:46 PM
Thank you. Submitted.