PDA

View Full Version : BJ Hensley Joins Us as Director of Marketing

rob
July 12th, 2016, 01:00 PM
Lone Wolf Development is pleased to welcome BJ Hensley as our new Director of Marketing! BJ is an industry veteran with years of marketing, writing, and gaming under her belt. Many of our users will have seen her influence through the numerous products she’s been involved with, spanning a wide range of publishers. BJ’s extensive experience will be invaluable as we unveil significant advancements across multiple products in the months and years ahead.

We’re thrilled to have BJ on board. Please join us in giving her a warm welcome!

rob
July 12th, 2016, 01:00 PM
Please note: We have lots of projects going on right now, and BJ will need plenty of time to get up to speed on everything. We also have GenCon in less than a month, and getting BJ up to speed means time invested by other key staff to accomplish that. So please continue to be patient with us for the next few months while we work to get everything back to running smoothly again.

Thanks!! :)

Chemlak
July 12th, 2016, 01:15 PM
Welcome aboard, BJ! We try not to bite. Much.

rob
July 12th, 2016, 02:22 PM
It's more like nibbling, right? :)

QueenOfWinter
July 12th, 2016, 02:25 PM
Love, love, love, love, love. That is all.

Chemlak
July 12th, 2016, 02:29 PM
Only if we're asked nicely.

I do hope you make sure BJ (amusement - those initials are in my name, too) gets the "everyone has their pet favourite feature that they're desperate for. DON'T ENGAGE THEM. THEY CAN SMELL FEAR. And don't ever mention calendars." speech.

Mithosaurion
July 12th, 2016, 02:45 PM
I for one welcome our new marketing expert!

DMG
July 12th, 2016, 02:52 PM
Welcome BJ!

TSRJim
July 12th, 2016, 02:56 PM
Welcome aboard, BJ!

ShadowChemosh
July 12th, 2016, 03:19 PM
Welcome! Just don't forget there is more to LW than just Realm Works! *cough* Hero Lab *cough*. :D ;) :)

rob
July 12th, 2016, 05:26 PM
Welcome! Just don't forget there is more to LW than just Realm Works! *cough* Hero Lab *cough*. :D ;) :)

We added the announcement at the top everywhere. But announcements don't allow comments, so we needed a forum thread. Our forums only allow posting a thread in one place, so we had to choose somewhere. Please don't read anything significant into the choice. BJ is going to be working with us ALL our products - including Army Builder - and we have some MAJOR stuff planned for Hero Lab in 2017.

CapedCrusader
July 12th, 2016, 05:46 PM
Welcome, BJ, from the Savage Worlds group!

ShadowChemosh
July 12th, 2016, 06:06 PM
We added the announcement at the top everywhere. But announcements don't allow comments, so we needed a forum thread. Our forums only allow posting a thread in one place, so we had to choose somewhere. Please don't read anything significant into the choice. BJ is going to be working with us ALL our products - including Army Builder - and we have some MAJOR stuff planned for Hero Lab in 2017.
I figured three smiles was enough to know I was joking. The forum only lets me go to a max of 5!

Sigh... I will just go back into my corner and be quiet.... :(

salcor
July 12th, 2016, 08:20 PM
BJ Welcome to the team.

Vargr
July 12th, 2016, 08:34 PM
Welcome - looking forward to hear from you when you get settled.

nodice
July 13th, 2016, 02:00 AM
Welcome BJ :)

Pollution
July 13th, 2016, 05:37 AM
Deleted

JustinThomason
July 13th, 2016, 08:12 AM
Welcome aboard!

Exmortis
July 13th, 2016, 10:42 AM
Welcome into the fold!!!

Acenoid
July 13th, 2016, 12:18 PM
Hi there!

Gord
July 13th, 2016, 08:12 PM
Welcome BJ. The one thing you have to remember with this group is to beware of the Canadians, Texans, game store owners, computer programmers, and people who actually want to use the product. :)

Zaphod Beebledoc
July 14th, 2016, 10:01 AM
Hello, good evening and welcome!

BJ
July 14th, 2016, 06:31 PM
Hello everyone! It's nice to "meet" you. Thank you for the welcoming words, I look forward to getting to know those I don't already. I don't officially start full time until after Gen Con, but I'm excited to be working with such a wonderful group of people, while representing products I use and love.

I'm off for camping, fishing, and fireside gaming! Have a fantastic weekend, hopefully filled with gaming and fun!

BJ
July 14th, 2016, 06:33 PM
Welcome aboard, BJ! We try not to bite. Much.

Oh good, then I'll try not to bite back, much. ;)

ruhar
July 15th, 2016, 11:30 PM
Welcome BJ. I'm looking forward to meeting you at Gen Con. I hope you had a fun and relaxing time camping, fishing and fireside gaming because you're going to need that for whats coming. Just relax and roll initiative.

EdSteiner
July 16th, 2016, 06:36 AM
Or Armybuilder

BJ
July 18th, 2016, 06:57 PM
Welcome BJ. I'm looking forward to meeting you at Gen Con. I hope you had a fun and relaxing time camping, fishing and fireside gaming because you're going to need that for whats coming. Just relax and roll initiative.

I look forward to meeting you as well.

Thanks! Adventures were entertaining and good times were had by all! Except maybe the fish, they didn't seem to be enjoying themselves really, just kept giving us a blank stare...

ruhar
July 18th, 2016, 08:21 PM
Adventures were entertaining and good times were had by all! Except maybe the fish, they didn't seem to be enjoying themselves really, just kept giving us a blank stare...

Ohhh, I think she's going to have no problem fitting in. LOL :D

bodrin
July 19th, 2016, 12:59 PM
Welcome aboard BJ