PDA

View Full Version : Warlock pact weapon

luxon
February 5th, 2016, 09:56 AM
The pact of the blade option for warlock grants a pact weapon which can be summoned at will. Would be great if this showed up in the weapons tag somehow. There's nothing about it that's not in the SRD, so there's no reason why it shouldn't? The Warlock is profiicient with this weapon, so just choosing a normal weapon isn't an option.

Thanks, guys. :)

Mergon
February 5th, 2016, 02:35 PM
The pact of the blade option for warlock grants a pact weapon which can be summoned at will. Would be great if this showed up in the weapons tag somehow. There's nothing about it that's not in the SRD, so there's no reason why it shouldn't? The Warlock is proficient with this weapon, so just choosing a normal weapon isn't an option.

Thanks, guys. :)

Create an Adjustment in the Editor. The one I just created is as follows:

- Name: Pact Weapon, Unique Id: pPactWeap
- Put whatever description in the box that you want.
- Set Show Menu to Current Weapons
- Check No Incrementer & No Plus Sign.

- Click on Eval Scripts
Phase: Pre-levels, Priority: 10000
Enter the followign code in the Script bos:

doneif (field[pIsOn].value = 0)

doneif (field[pChosen].ischosen = 0)

perform field[pChosen].chosen.assign[Helper.Proficient]

#situational[field[pChosen].chosen, "Warlock's Pact Weapon",field[thingname].text]

Click OK, Save, and then Test Now.

You can then add the Adjustment on either the Personal or the Adjustments tab. Just select the weapon you want defined as your pact weapon.

If you now check the weapon you added to be your Pact Weapon, you will now see it defined under Situational modifers as your Pact Weapon, and you will now find yourself proficient with it.

Note: This is a quick and dirty kludge I just put together on the spur of the moment so my apologies for any glitches. :)

luxon
February 7th, 2016, 10:32 AM
Thanks alot, Mergon! :)