PDA

View Full Version : Spy/Not a Spy

ryntak4536
April 22nd, 2014, 03:41 PM
I've noticed some of the HL folks have Spy or Not a Spy in their member field.

It'd be great if I could have something like:
"Not As Pie" in mine (get it???), or "Knot @$$ Pie"

Edit:
I hadn't meant to post this in the feature requests....but I guess that's as good a place as any.

liz
April 22nd, 2014, 03:46 PM
:) The LWD staff members are the ones with the goofy descriptors. Funny enough, they've stuck around from a game of Resistance during Gen Con 2013 where Colen (observing, not playing) was trying to guess which one of us were and weren't the spies.

Morale of the story, we don't have plans right now for users to change their member descriptors.

ryntak4536
April 22nd, 2014, 03:55 PM
:) The LWD staff members are the ones with the goofy descriptors.

That's what I meant when I said HL; in my head I was hearing Lone Wolf, but my fingers were thinking Hero Lab.

Thanks for that tid-bit of trivia!

ShadowChemosh
April 22nd, 2014, 04:10 PM
:) The LWD staff members are the ones with the goofy descriptors. Funny enough, they've stuck around from a game of Resistance during Gen Con 2013 where Colen (observing, not playing) was trying to guess which one of us were and weren't the spies.

Morale of the story, we don't have plans right now for users to change their member descriptors.
And just remember I was NOT a spy either! :D :p

Nikmal
April 22nd, 2014, 05:01 PM
Does being on the BETA team make US spies hehe :)
We do get Pack Member titles after all :)

sp762
April 28th, 2014, 06:36 PM
Where does my pack member thingy show up?

Nikmal
April 28th, 2014, 08:01 PM
Where does my pack member thingy show up?

It will show up in the cloud services once they are implemented and such when the shared content becomes available. :)