PDA

View Full Version : Rename Statblock Tabs

MaxSupernova
April 3rd, 2014, 12:35 PM
If I have three Individuals open in tabs, and I open their statblocks in tabs, all of the Statblock tabs are titled "STATBLOCK". I have to go to each one to see whose statblock it is.

They already have the blue outline icon to show that they are a statblock, so they don't need to have the words as well.

Perhaps the Individual's name prefaced with "SB" or similar. Like "SB: Joe Bob". Or just make the tab title the individual's name, and let the icons speak for themselves.

Zaphod Beebledoc
April 3rd, 2014, 02:52 PM
+1...

Viral Platypus
April 3rd, 2014, 07:21 PM
The Statblock Snippet has two text boxes associated with it. One is a small one that ends up as the tab name. The other is longer and is for making some quick notes or for a description.

This is the same for the Herolab snippet.

MaxSupernova
April 3rd, 2014, 08:29 PM
The Statblock Snippet has two text boxes associated with it. One is a small one that ends up as the tab name. The other is longer and is for making some quick notes or for a description.

Whoohoo!

Feature Request revoked!

Zaphod Beebledoc
April 4th, 2014, 02:05 AM

wOOt!