PDA

View Full Version : Early Access Release Available to All Backers

rob
November 16th, 2013, 12:57 AM
I just posted the big Kickstarter Update that provides all the gory details. Bottom line: All the remaining backers at Pack Member and higher should now be able to get their hands on Realm Works.

For those of you seeking more details about when V1.0 will be officially coming out, I'm too exhausted to do that right now. However, I promise to provide an update here on the forums with our basic gameplan and our best guess regarding release timing. I'll do that this weekend.

Thanks!

rob
November 16th, 2013, 02:41 AM
We've been asked what the minimum complexity rules are for passwords. You need at least one uppercase and one lowercase character, plus at least one character that is either a digit or a special character (i.e. one of "!@#$%^&*-_=+?~"). The password must be at least 8 characters in length. For example, "ABCdef123" would be valid. So would "abcd@XYZ".

lifer4700
November 21st, 2013, 11:04 AM
For those of you seeking more details about when V1.0 will be officially coming out, I'm too exhausted to do that right now.

Thanks!

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/6/66/Iffem_shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

Aleslosh
November 21st, 2013, 01:18 PM
For those of you seeking more details about when V1.0 will be officially coming out, I'm too exhausted to do that right now. However, I promise to provide an update here on the forums with our basic gameplan and our best guess regarding release timing. I'll do that this weekend.

Thanks!

:) Yay!!!! Looking forward to it!! I have both a Good and an Evil campaign I want to run using this system. :)

lifer4700
November 21st, 2013, 01:31 PM
:) Yay!!!! Looking forward to it!! I have both a Good and an Evil campaign I want to run using this system. :)

Two groups? In the same world? Working against each other?

I love it!

Aleslosh
November 21st, 2013, 06:41 PM
Two groups? In the same world? Working against each other?

I love it!

Yup, I basically built a world full of opportunity and specified that one group is set up to preserve a society while the other is tasked with tearing one down and becoming master over it! Each group plays every other week and most of their scenarios they create as a result of their actions will end up shaping modules for the other group....once discovered, that is.

At the moment, they are both in two separate countries separated by a very large lake - almost an inland sea. However, a smaller community on the fringe of both societies is about to be impacted. One country will try to enslave while the other tries to save. The outcome is as uncertain as you can expect, but boy is it fun weaving the story!

You see... the kicker is.... neither group knows the other exists in RL!

Zaphod Beebledoc
November 22nd, 2013, 09:49 AM
You see... the kicker is.... neither group knows the other exists in RL!

Sneaky! I like it!

Aleslosh
November 22nd, 2013, 03:01 PM
Lol, just think what I could do with this software to run this campaign!

rob
November 23rd, 2013, 03:51 PM
I just posted a new thread that outlines what's left for getting V1.0 launched. You'll find it over here (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=46858).

Aleslosh
November 24th, 2013, 10:52 AM
Excellent! Great progress indeed. Sounds like I might be able to buy me that Christmas present I've been wanting before the year is out. Any idea what the cost of the product will end up being? I need to tell me wife how much she's spending on me for Christmas, lol.

asw122
November 25th, 2013, 04:21 PM
That question was answered on Facebook with the price being $40-50.