PDA

View Full Version : Create Game Session from Game session pannel

thedarkelf007
November 10th, 2013, 10:06 PM
It would be great if I could create a game session from the manage ribbon -> Realm and game session section.

This would speed up entering the historic game sessions into the system.

I would love to get all my game sessions in here as I still use oneNote for keeping track of the sessions.

Ladyofdragons
November 11th, 2013, 05:06 AM
+1.

The whole creating the session with stop/start times really does very little for me. We start at 7:30pm, we end sometime between 11:30 and 2:00am. These times are really unimportant but I am forced to capture them. I just want somewhere to list sessions with RICH TEXT of what happened in them. being able to embed links to story/world almanacs would also be awesome.

davidp
November 11th, 2013, 05:21 AM
We capture the time so then you can show what has been revealed during the last (or current) game session.

PatJe
November 11th, 2013, 05:37 AM
Is this feature already working? I didn't get sessions saved. Should I send a bug report or is it in work?

gamemasterbob
December 4th, 2013, 05:11 PM
This calendar feature will be ESSENTIAL and I can't wait for it to be live. The REAL world time should be a choice. You may also consider a manual REAL time in and out. But, for me, the only time and date needed HERE is GAME world. A Global Game date and time is also essential. Then when you add a Date snippet in a topic it could tell if the date entered is FUTURE and NOT allow reveal till the range is present or past. NOTE: Game time may not be a number. I like D&D and in Forgotten Realms (and other worlds) the day "times" are WORDS. So time may need a switch to be NUMERIC or TEXT.

When you open a NOTE you should be able to hit a key and stamp the REAL and GAME world date and time into the notes.