PDA

View Full Version : Email Check issue, and question about licenses

rifri98a
December 18th, 2012, 03:43 PM
I'm looking into buying a Hero Lab Pathfinder license, but I'm having two issues:

1: I've tried sending test emails to some of my adresses, even adding the mentioned domains as trusted, but I'm still not getting the test mails. Any further step I should take? Domains used have been changed without the page being modified?
For obvious reasons, not going to buy until I can be sure I will get my license key.

2: I'm confused by the wording on the page where you confirm you are buying the license:
NOTE! Hero Lab licenses may only be purchased individually at the present time. If you wish to purchase two or more licenses, they must be purchased separately. For large orders, please contact (Adress Removed, because of not allowed to have it apparently in the message) for assistance.
Does this apply to supplements, Pathfinder ones in specific? Because... the currency conversion would make it pointlessly expensive for me to buy each as a seperate.

Sorry if this is the wrong sub-forum, but I figured it was either this or the pathfinder one.

Colen
December 18th, 2012, 03:54 PM
Hi,

1. I'm not sure what you mean about test emails - if your email address isn't working, you'll need to address that before purchase, or you won't be able to get the "here's your license number" email our server sends. Does that answer your question?

2. That message only applies to trying to buy multiple copies of the same thing. So if you want to buy 5 copies of Hero Lab, you'd have to do it one at a time. If you want to buy Hero Lab then some supplements, you first purchase Hero Lab as a single transaction, then all the supplements you want as a single transaction.

Hope this helps!

rifri98a
December 18th, 2012, 04:03 PM
With 1, I'm reffering to when you input your Email Adress DURING Purchase. There is a "Verify Email Delivery " button. Pressing this opens up a secondary window.

This window says:
– Send a Test Email –
As a safety precaution, we recommend you verify your email address and click the button below. Our server will send a test email to the address entered. The test email verifies that you should successfully receive your license and/or billing information when you complete your purchase.

Email Address: (This is where it's input, naturally)

(Button saying "Send Test Email" here)

Within a minute or two of clicking the button, you should receive the test email. If no email arrives, please verify that the email address entered is correct and that you do not have any spam filters blocking emails from addresses at either "lonewolfdevel.com" and/or "wolflair.com".
You can perform this test multiple times until you successfully receive the test email.

Thanks for clearing up 2 though, that eases my mind alot. Having to buy base and supplements seperate my wallet can handle with the current rates, unlike each supplement seperate.

rob
December 18th, 2012, 04:51 PM
Have you checked your junk/spam folder? It's quite likely that an aggressive spam filter has flagged the test email and dumped it somewhere as junk.

While it's best that you receive the email with your license number, it's not absolutely required. When you complete your order, your issued license number will be displayed to you. You can always print that page for your records if you can't get the email to go through successfully.

Hope this helps!

Colen
December 18th, 2012, 04:52 PM
We're still using those domains for emails. Can you please email me at colen@wolflair.com from the email address that you asked for the tests to be sent to, so I can check our server logs?

Also, please check your spam filter, as our messages occasionally end up in there.

Edit: Beaten by Rob :)

rifri98a
December 18th, 2012, 04:55 PM
Ah. If the license number is displayed there shouldn't be a issue then.
And I added the email domains to the 'trusted' domains, so it should bypass the spam folders. Checked and not there anyway.

For reference for others, still sending email to Colen, incase this might end up being a issue not related to only me.