PDA

View Full Version : Tracked Resource not showing up

AndrewD2
December 9th, 2012, 05:34 PM
I create an item called Rebuke Death (which is almost identical to the cleric ability from the healing domain) but it doesn't show up in tracked resources even though I have it checked.

<thing id="cKPWNRebD" name="Rebuke Death" description="Rebuke Death (Sp): As a standard action, a white necromancer can touch a living creature to heal it for 1d4 hp plus 1 for every two white necromancer levels he possesses. He can use this ability only on a creature below 0 hit points. He can use this\nability a number of times per day equal to 3 + his Charisma modifier." compset="ClSpecial">
<tag group="SpecType" tag="SpellLike"/>
<tag group="AbilType" tag="SpellLike"/>
<tag group="Usage" tag="Day"/>
<tag group="User" tag="Tracker"/>
<tag group="ChargeCalc" tag="AttrUses3"/>
<tag group="ChargeAttr" tag="aCHA"/>
<eval phase="PostLevel" priority="1000" index="2"><![CDATA[field[abValue].value += round(field[xAllLev].value/2,0,-1)

if (field[abValue].value <> 0) then
field[abSumm].text = "Heal 1d4+" & field[abValue].value & " damage to creatures at negative HP"
else
field[abSumm].text = "Heal 1d4 damage to creatures at negative HP."
endif]]></eval>
</thing>

am I missing something here?

Thanks

ShadowChemosh
December 9th, 2012, 06:50 PM
<tag group="SpecType" tag="SpellLike"/>

That is the issue. If you look on the "Spells" tab you will see your ability as this tells HL its a Spell-Like ability that should show on the Spells tab. :)

I would say its an "Attack" with a classification of "Sp".

AndrewD2
December 9th, 2012, 07:12 PM
Ah ha, thanks. I guess it's confusing because the help for the SpecType says its for stat block output ...

Mathias
December 10th, 2012, 07:49 AM
It is for statblock output - it controls whether it's displayed in the Attack section, or the spell-like abilities section.

If you choose "Spell-like ability", you also move it from the In-Play tab to the Spells tab.