PDA

View Full Version : License locked

Hawkmielle
September 5th, 2012, 07:58 AM
Hi there,

I purchased an upgrade for an older version of Army Builder last Monday (Order#: 152693). I received email confirmation for my order and verified it posted to my credit card company. However I did not receive a new license key and my existing license has been locked out when trying to access it from the license management web page.

There has been no messages in my spam, junk or trash folders.

I have followed up with support@wolflair.com on three occassions in the past week now and have received only the automated replies.

Is there anyone who can assist me?

Cheers

rob
September 5th, 2012, 11:35 AM
There appear to be two problems going on. First of all, you are *not* issued a new license number when you renew your old license. Instead, your old license is simply renewed, so you should continue using your old license. You'll find more details about this in the receipt email you received, so please look there in the section titled "ELECTRONIC LICENSE EXTENSIONS".

Secondly, the reason your license was locked in the first place is because you are apparently using the wrong email address as the password. Your license has not been changed, so it is still tied to your old email address (@golden.net). You need to use that email address to activate the license initially. After you do that, you can change the email address to your new one by going to the License menu within Army Builder and selecting the appropriate option.

I'm not sure why you haven't received any emails from support, so I'll look into that on this end. But your old license is now good to go, provided you use the correct (old) email address to activate it the first time.

Hope this helps...

Hawkmielle
September 6th, 2012, 06:44 AM
Thanks for the assistance Rob it is much appreciated.

There is some confusion on my end. I was pretty sure that I had logged into the license management portal using my new email address last week to select the upgrade for purchase. Perhaps that is not the case.

This morning I was able to get into license management using my old email address. I have since updated my email address to the current one, but have not tried to activate the license since I am not at home.

Thanks again