PDA

View Full Version : Shadowrun Portraits

Murrdox
December 30th, 2011, 11:17 AM
Any chance there will be an update for Shadowrun sometime with a collection of stock images for Characters / NPCs similar to what has been released for some of the other systems?

Translucent
December 30th, 2011, 03:51 PM
Personally I use my friends fb profile pics for their character images (unless otherwise requested by the player)

CeaDawg
December 30th, 2011, 10:35 PM
We're working on it. I discussed it with Jason a couple of months back, prior to the release of SR HL, in conjunction with a request for approved artwork to be used with the various virtual table tops. He asked me to get off my rear and make a submission. So, I'm collecting & cataloging as quickly as I can.

Murrdox
December 31st, 2011, 07:09 AM
Personally I use my friends fb profile pics for their character images (unless otherwise requested by the player)

My friends don't have enough pictures of themselves in black leather trenchcoats for this to work :D

CeaDawg
January 1st, 2012, 12:40 PM
Yeah, for the players their fb pics are fine, but for the npcs that are given mug shots in the missions and source books we have to compile usable collections. Additionally, all of the virtual table top systems have image sets for the character positions, prone, kneeling, running, etc., that are top down. Profile & fb pics don't work for that, but a collection of generic top down images of the various SR races, drones, critters n such would.