PDA

View Full Version : Problem with the ordering system.

TemporalVengeance
March 23rd, 2011, 06:17 AM
I sent an email to support@wolflair.com 4 days ago and have yet to recieve an answer. I went to go order Army Builder and when i went to confirm the order it told me that my bank didn't use auth codes so I couldn't finish the transaction.

Turned out fine because the person I was gonna buy it for bought one of their own. However, the part that didn't turn out fine is now there's not one but two pending transactions from LONE WOLF DEVELOPMENT-LONE WOLF DEVELOPM SAN JOSE CAUS for $39.99.

I don't want the software and I didn't get any codes for the software but now there's $80.00 stuck in my account that I can't use because it's being held up by lone wolf. How can we fix this?

Colen
March 23rd, 2011, 08:12 AM
Did you use a debit card to attempt to purchase AB? If so, you need to talk to your bank - they're responsible for the hold on the money, and if you talk to them they should be able to release it.

In this situation, I don't think there's anything we can do about the money - as soon as the transaction fails, it's up to your bank to cancel the authorization or not. Banks often wait a few weeks to do so, for reasons I am not privy to, and you need to complain to them to get the authorization undone. :(

We try to answer support queries within 3 business days - if you sent your email 4 days ago, that covers at least one day of the weekend, so we should hopefully be getting back to you soon. Hope this helps!

Colen
March 23rd, 2011, 12:22 PM
I just checked with our technical support department - I can't confirm this because you don't give any identifying information in your post, but I believe we replied to your query this morning. If you don't receive a response by the end of the day, please let me know.

RayOMan67
August 6th, 2011, 04:13 PM
Nothign to see here.