PDA

View Full Version : Wizard Cantrips

Moratu
February 21st, 2011, 05:18 AM
I have been working on making a truly unique, fun experience for my players, and I was curious about certain power cards, specifically the wizard cantrips. Although I have been playing D&D for quite a while, my players have not and I would like to make sure they have as much as possible at their disposal.

I was just curious if it is currently possible to display the four cantrips as power cards on the character sheet. If not, it isn't a bid deal. I can always just use my DDI subscription to pull the cards off of the character builder for DDI. I just prefer to use Hero Labs, and was wondering if I was missing something.

I know the cantrips are actually found within the powers data file, as I have used the editor to check for them, but I do not know how to make them appear within the character info as power cards; aside from that they only appear as a "class feature". Any ideas? Thanks.

Colen
March 17th, 2011, 04:11 PM
The cantrips should be appearing again next version - the reason they weren't there last version was because of a bug with the D&D Compendium, which is now fixed. So they will be coming back. :)

SAbel
April 2nd, 2011, 10:48 PM
They are back and showing up just fine, Thanks Colen.