PDA

View Full Version : Gnome's "Ghost Sound", and Rogue's "Sneak Attack"

Samaritan
December 3rd, 2010, 06:03 AM
Hi-

I don't know if these have been asked elsewhere (I can't seem to find references to them via the Search function), so I figured I'd go ahead and ask.

I am playing a Gnome Rogue; I've noted that HeroLab lists the "Ghost Sound" power as being available on the character sheet (when I export to PDF), but it doesn't generate a 'power card' for it. Is there a way to do this?

Also- the Rogue's Sneak Attack ability. Is there a way to have the actual dice to be rolled populate the sheet (rather than the note to consult the Sneak Attack table)?

Thanks!

Colen
December 13th, 2010, 11:15 PM
Ghost Sound is a wizard power, so I'm not sure how your rogue got it. Did you multiclass into Wizard?

I'll put calculating the 'sneak attack' dice on the to-do list.

Samaritan
January 8th, 2011, 01:15 PM
Hey Colen-

Thanks for the Sneak Attack bit!

As for Ghost Sound- it's because he's a Gnome. They get that ability as a racial 'trick', per page 10 of PHB2. It's listed under the heading "Master Trickster". It appears on the character sheet, but not in the 'power card summary' page with details.

solscar
June 26th, 2011, 03:55 PM
Any movement on the 'calculating the sneak attack dice ' item?

Solscar

Colen
July 6th, 2011, 08:24 AM
This is still on our to-do list, we've just been busy with other stuff (essentials classes, compendium format changes, etc) recently. :(

Kickmee
September 10th, 2016, 07:14 AM
Bought this today and it's great stuff ��. Noticed though it doesn't include sneak attack damage. This is an old thread I can see but it'd be nice to have a fix made.

Paragon
September 12th, 2016, 08:31 AM
Note that 4e is now only fan supported on HL, so you're unlikely to get any response to this. And I'd have to look at how this stuff works to see how easily fixed it is (my instinct says "not very").