PDA

View Full Version : Essentials Mage

davidthegnome2003
November 11th, 2010, 08:52 AM
Has anyone ( other users ) done the work to add the essentials mage? It would be nice if I could get the file from someone instead of having to do the work myself ;)

BTW - I do own the book

davidthegnome2003
November 11th, 2010, 09:45 AM
Ok, anyone know how I can tell HL that the mage qualifies as wizard for feats/powers/paragon paths/ect?

I guess that's a lot of work for nothing really, being as the data is already there. So I just need to look at how to take the convert the data from ddi to HL.

rob
November 11th, 2010, 11:33 AM
Colen is the expert on this stuff, and he's off for a couple of days, but I'll take a stab at helping here. Try adding the tag "Class.clsWizard" to your class thing. That should make HL think that your mage is also a wizard. My only uncertainty is whether this will cause a problem if only one class tag is allowed or expected. Give that a try. If that generates an error, let me know the error you get and I'll see about suggesting an alternate approach that might work.

SAbel
November 17th, 2010, 03:38 PM
Colen is hoping to have the essential stuff working for the next download, I believe is what he post on another thread. I am sure that he will make it happen as soon as he can.

davidthegnome2003
November 18th, 2010, 08:10 AM
Yeah, Colen is good :) It was more of just wanting to figure it out is all.

I've been a bit distracted building campaigns for Klooge atm.