PDA

View Full Version : Inspiring Fortitude?

Glorenfal
November 7th, 2010, 04:48 PM
This seems to be Invigorating Presence from PH3 under Endurance powers.

Was this part of some errata? Name change that is.

It shows in DDI as Inspiring Fortitude.

If so, will it be added to HL anytime soon?

Or should I attempt to create a user file?

Thanks,

Glorenfal

Colen
November 10th, 2010, 12:08 PM
Sorry, I'm not sure what the question here is. I checked the Inspiring Fortitude power, and it looks right based on it's entry in the Compendium:

http://www.wizards.com/dndinsider/compendium/power.aspx?id=9315

Can you tell me what your exact problem with the power is? Thanks :)

Glorenfal
November 10th, 2010, 03:26 PM
Hi Colen,

The issue I am having is that I cannot find Inspiring Fortitude anywhere within HeroLab.

I originally created a Hybrid Barbarian/Warden with the CB and am now trying to convert it over to a HL character. It does not show under the lvl 2 utility powers nor could I find it under the editor files.

Am I missing something? I have used the downloader as of Nov. 5th so my files should be up to date.

Thanks,

Glorenfal

rob
November 11th, 2010, 10:51 AM
The power should be present in the downloaded DDI data. If you open the Editor and create a new power as a copy, you should find Inspiring Fortitude in the list. When I do this, there is a singe source associated with the power, which is Player's Handbook 3. So I'm going to guess that you have not yet enabled the Player's Handbook 3 source within the Rules Supplement section on the Configure Hero form for your character. Please check that and let me know if that doesn't fix it.

Glorenfal
November 13th, 2010, 06:06 AM
Hi Rob,

I went back and checked to make sure PH3 was checked off. It was. I also saw your post in another thread about running in Admin mode. I made sure to do this too.

Was still not seeing the power.

So I ran the downloader again. Ran for about 6 hrs. Had a few errors which were fixed at the end.

Now I have Inspiring Fortitude.:)

So I must have had two bad downloads previously but I don't remember seeing any errors on the downloader.

Thanks for the advice and keep up the great job!

Glorenfal