PDA

View Full Version : Poisons

blzbob
July 11th, 2010, 12:09 PM
I couldn't find poisons anywhere for purchase. Are they added yet? If not, I added all the ones from the Core Book if anyone needs them. If so, can someone tell me where they are?

Mathias
July 11th, 2010, 12:36 PM
They haven't been added to Hero Lab yet, but with your permission, I can include your file in the next update (with credit to you, of course) - looking at it, all I need to do is to use a search and replace to turn "Effect" into "{b}Effect{/b}:" (adding bold to the text - the same for Onset and Type).

risner
July 11th, 2010, 01:22 PM
Are there any more hit lists of things known to not be included?
I'll add anything not already added.

blzbob
July 11th, 2010, 01:49 PM
They haven't been added to Hero Lab yet, but with your permission, I can include your file in the next update (with credit to you, of course) - looking at it, all I need to do is to use a search and replace to turn "Effect" into "{b}Effect{/b}:" (adding bold to the text - the same for Onset and Type).

By all means, add them. Thank you.

Mathias
July 11th, 2010, 02:35 PM
Are there any more hit lists of things known to not be included?
I'll add anything not already added.

The drugs section from the GMG are something I'm not likely to be able to get to for a while, and they make a nice pairing with the poisons.

Don't worry about a source for them - I'll handle adding that.

Other than that, nothing comes to mind as a distinct set of things that would be easy for a user to add without needing my help.

Also, I shouldn't be using volunteers to do my job, so I won't ask for anything else.

risner
July 11th, 2010, 03:43 PM
The drugs section from the GMG

I'll work on them in the next week.