PDA

View Full Version : Magic Item Card

SAbel
June 11th, 2010, 06:07 PM
Hey guys still putting this out there I wish that HL printed an item card with all the key info on it, ie source, description, cost, item level, and for weapons crit. hit extra dice.

SAbel
June 14th, 2010, 11:55 AM
Here is an example of why;
Healers Broach (+2) does not show up except under my equipment list, when playing this past weekend another play questioned the items powers/ benefits I had to search for the source book (which I could not remember so it took me a few attempts) to show him that the information that I stated was correct. Now this was no argument but he was looking to acquire the same item for one of his characters. It would be nice to just have a card that I could hand him or the GM to show what it this property bonus is. Now items such as Gloves of the healer have a daily power which makes a card, but no it has no mention of the key properties that the item gives a character. Along with all of this having a listed source to see were the item comes form along with it s enchantment level plus other information would be AWESOME :)

Colen
June 15th, 2010, 09:52 AM
I think the magic item card was already on the to-do list, but I'll double check. I'll take a look at the Healer's Brooch and see why it's not appearing properly.

SAbel
June 17th, 2010, 07:04 PM
I believe that the issue is that the Healer's Brooch has only a property and no powers assosiated with it, therefore it does not make a card to print. That is what I think, for my two cents.