PDA

View Full Version : Paragon Power error

SAbel
June 7th, 2010, 06:15 PM
I have two characters in HL that when they retrained encounter powers at lvl 13 the new power comes up as an error. "Too many encounter powers taken." both have only 3 encounter powers and both retrained the 1st level encounter powers with a level 13 power. I am not sure why this happens but its just there.

Colen
June 15th, 2010, 09:54 AM
Did you delete the 1st level power? Unless you do that, you'll have too many powers, and HL will give you an error.

SAbel
June 17th, 2010, 06:47 PM
:) Yes I deleted out the level 1 power so that it could be replaced by the level 13 power. This does not cause the program to have naything other then an Error report for to many powers, even though the amount is still 3. No matter how I do the encounter power (3 out of 3) the last power listed comes back in red with an error so if I delete the lvl 13 power and and a lvl 1 power the error report says to many powers and the lvl 7 power is list in red.
Now if the character has not hit level 13 the encoutner powers are ok.

Colen
July 27th, 2010, 03:57 PM
I was taking a look at this bug, and I can't reproduce it. Can you email me the characters to colen@wolflair.com so I can investigate?

Thanks.