PDA

View Full Version : Warlock problems anyone?

SAbel
May 19th, 2010, 04:50 PM
Hey all I am making a warlock character for someone to use in a game tomorrow and I keep getting the following everytime I add anything warlock related?

Attempt to access out-of-bounds matrix index '1,10' for matrix field 'ClPwrTable'
- - -
Attempt to access out-of-bounds matrix index '1,11' for matrix field 'ClPwrTable'
- - -
Attempt to access out-of-bounds matrix index '2,10' for matrix field 'ClPwrTable'
- - -
Attempt to access out-of-bounds matrix index '2,11' for matrix field 'ClPwrTable'
- - -
Attempt to access out-of-bounds matrix index '3,10' for matrix field 'ClPwrTable'
- - -
Attempt to access out-of-bounds matrix index '3,11' for matrix field 'ClPwrTable'
- - -
Attempt to access out-of-bounds matrix index '4,10' for matrix field 'ClPwrTable'
- - -
Attempt to access out-of-bounds matrix index '4,11' for matrix field 'ClPwrTable'
- - -
Attempt to access out-of-bounds matrix index '5,10' for matrix field 'ClPwrTable'
- - -
Attempt to access out-of-bounds matrix index '5,11' for matrix field 'ClPwrTable'

It does not seem to effect the character so far but I will keep you all up to date, if anyone else would care to make one it appears no matter which pact I select by the way.

SAbel
May 19th, 2010, 05:01 PM
Man I just finished the character but that error keep coming up on everything abilities and all sorts of wierd things equipment ect drove me nutter (if that is posible)

Colen
May 27th, 2010, 02:12 PM
Hmm, strange. Sorry about this - I'll look into this for the next update.

SAbel
June 10th, 2010, 06:27 PM
No more wierdness from the Warlock class That was a great fix thanks.