PDA

View Full Version : Functionality Questions...

adamzeliasz
May 9th, 2010, 01:06 PM
If I received a bonus feat, how do I add that so the program doesn't tell me that I'm 1 feat over?

If the GM made a custom skill, is there a way to add that to the Skill List and assign an attribute/ranks to it?

If the GM granted me a unique magic weapon and armor that's not found in the Pathfinder books, is there a way to create that type of weapon and have some notes attached so I know what it does?

Thanks!

rob
May 9th, 2010, 01:20 PM
If I received a bonus feat, how do I add that so the program doesn't tell me that I'm 1 feat over?

Setup a "permanent adjustment" to give your character an extra feat. You can do this on the "Adjust" tab.

If the GM made a custom skill, is there a way to add that to the Skill List and assign an attribute/ranks to it?

Launch the Editor (via the Tools menu). Create a new file. Click on the "Skill" tab. Now create your custom skill. You'll find details on how to do this within the tutorials provided. They can be accessed by clicking on the Help menu within the Editor. There are lots of folks here on the forums sharing their successes and tips for using the Editor.

If the GM granted me a unique magic weapon and armor that's not found in the Pathfinder books, is there a way to create that type of weapon and have some notes attached so I know what it does?

You might be able to create the weapon as a custom magic weapon on the Weapon tab. If not, then you can use the Editor to add the appropriate missing item powers and then construct it. If you prefer, you can create the entire weapon within the Editor and select it. As above, you'll find tutorials on this stuff under the Help menu.

This should get you pointed in the right direction. If you have specific questions after reviewing the tutorials, feel free to post them and everyone will do their best to provide answers.

Hope this helps....

adamzeliasz
May 9th, 2010, 02:07 PM
Perfect, thanks!