PDA

View Full Version : HL Editor Question

Virtue
May 3rd, 2010, 07:17 AM
How do you delete things you put into the editor like the tutorial stuff?

Mathias
May 3rd, 2010, 07:44 AM
The file you created in the editor is in the HeroLab/data/pathfinder folder. Find it there and delete it.

You can also select an individual thing in the editor and delete it (the button's at the bottom left, near the "New" buttons.

Virtue
May 4th, 2010, 12:56 PM
How do I add skill bonus to a new monster race like for example a +8 to climb

Mathias
May 4th, 2010, 01:28 PM
Please read Tutorial 8 again - skill bonuses are covered in the Skills section.

(In the editor, select the help menu to get the editor manual, in case you didn't find the tutorials earlier).

Virtue
May 4th, 2010, 05:03 PM
Thanks the editor is easy to use just some small things will be challenging

Here is a question I have a race that gets Bardic Music abilities how do I make it level?

Mathias
May 4th, 2010, 09:09 PM
The Azata, Lillend has bardic music - take a look at how it's done there.

Virtue
May 5th, 2010, 06:33 AM
I think thats where I got it from in the list of abilities but ill go copy and read it to see if I need to add somthing. Thanks again you guys are always ready to help

Edit Yeah i was able to find how to make it have level but how could i make bard ability level equal to half its hit dice

Virtue
May 5th, 2010, 09:04 AM
Please read Tutorial 8 again - skill bonuses are covered in the Skills section.

(In the editor, select the help menu to get the editor manual, in case you didn't find the tutorials earlier).

When reading Tutorial 8 it shows base ranks for a race what i want is like just a flat out bonus that doesnt count towards there ranks like shown under

Mathias
May 5th, 2010, 09:34 AM
This is from about 2/3 of the way into that section:

The Faerie Dragon doesn't have any racial skill bonuses, but those should be put in the same script. Here's an example of a +4 racial bonus to the stealth skill: #skillbonus[skStealth] += 4