PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder bug reports - Bestiary

Mindcloud
May 1st, 2010, 08:42 AM
First off Mathias if you would like to delete this post and start your own feel free.
Second Thank You for all your hard work.

On the Ancient Gold Dragon and the Tarrasque the have the feat Stunning Critical giving a error because the prereqs are not met. Can the feat be set not to require the prereq? I have not checked the other dragons for this yet.

Mathias
May 1st, 2010, 10:53 AM
The feats that are not marked with a superscript B in a creature's statblock are the feats it's selected using its feat slots. So, the statblock is incorrect, allowing those creatures to choose an invalid feat.

Mathias
May 1st, 2010, 11:00 AM
This thread is fine for v3.0 bug reports.

Everyone, please check that the error you're reporting is an error that is in Hero Lab, not an error from the Bestiary. For example, if not all the skill points have been spent, or they're overspent, please compare the skills tab in Hero Lab to the skills listing in the statblock - it means I couldn't make the two match up.

Virtue
May 1st, 2010, 02:47 PM
The Wight is missing it +4 Natural Armor

Mathias
May 3rd, 2010, 08:06 AM
The Wight is missing it +4 Natural Armor

Fixed in the next update, thanks for catching it.

Virtue
May 3rd, 2010, 09:06 AM
The Shadow demon is missing his Incorpral Sub Type and Incorpral ability and his extra 1d6 cold damage on all attacks

Virtue
May 3rd, 2010, 11:40 AM
Babau demon has 2 bite attacks.

Virtue
May 3rd, 2010, 11:47 AM
The Shadow Mastiff bay does not include its plus 2 racial bonus on its Bay

Virtue
May 3rd, 2010, 01:16 PM
The Will O Wisp is missing its Shock touch ability

Mindcloud
May 3rd, 2010, 06:49 PM
The eval script for tail sweep (raTailSwee) sets the live name to "crush" for size 4 and greater dragons. Also the eval script for setting the Crush (raCrush) live name is not correct for dragons bigger than huge.

Mathias
May 5th, 2010, 09:28 AM
Thank you both for these reports, they'll be fixed in the next update.

dungerotis
May 13th, 2010, 03:54 PM
Hello, I'm wondering where is the vampires, lich and drows. Are monster templates somewhere else besides the races?

Virtue
May 13th, 2010, 04:54 PM
Drows are down with the monsters and Vamps and Liches are listed in templates check your setting you might not have anything but base races visible

seeks4truth
June 7th, 2010, 06:46 PM
Maybe its me, but it seems that the monsters with touch attacks do not have touch attacks as "weapons" see Wraith, Allip, etc.

Is there a way to correct this or will it be added in a future revision?

Mathias
June 8th, 2010, 08:37 AM
I do plan to add the capability for special abilities to be displayed on the weapons tab.

Mathias
June 8th, 2010, 08:37 AM
(This is not the active bug reports thread. Please use the thread stickied to the top of the forum.)