PDA

View Full Version : Ogrekin not a racial option?

BusterBluth
April 26th, 2010, 06:18 AM
I'm converting some NPCs from the 3rd Rise of the Runelords adventure to Pathfinder. Is Ogrekin not an option in the software? I'm not seeing it.

EDIT - I think my question should be ' Is Ogrekin not a template in the software?' I don't understand why not, since RotRL is an option for customizing your character.

Mathias
April 29th, 2010, 05:45 PM
Not all of the content from the adventure paths made it into the files - the priority was things that would be useful to a player. Since I don't know when I'll have the time to go back and add more to the SRD adventure paths, I'm happy to help you create the template.

In this case, with 2 lists of abilities to select from, it would require 100 versions of the template to cover every possibility (Templates in Hero Lab don't have the ability to offer choices). (I suggest you only make the one or two you need.)

BusterBluth
April 30th, 2010, 05:59 AM
So you can make your own templates? That's cool! i have no clue how to get started though ... can you point me in the right direction?

Mathias
April 30th, 2010, 08:09 AM
In the tools menu, the first option is "Launch Editor" - open that and select the help menu within the editor to get the editor manual, and select file...new to create a file to work in.