PDA

View Full Version : SQA issues Pathfinder HL

QAdlwest72
March 27th, 2010, 12:16 PM
:eek: Fighter all class skills not adding correctly with Physical stats some are adding half please check your math.

:eek: Splitting equipment style text number shows white in white background not working correctly

:eek: Could not create Elven chain with magical bonus (can create chainmail +2 but not magical elven chain).

Mathias
March 29th, 2010, 08:14 AM
:eek: Fighter all class skills not adding correctly with Physical stats some are adding half please check your math.
Would you please explain your observation, I'm afraid I don't understand what problem you're trying to report.

:eek: Splitting equipment style text number shows white in white background not working correctly

Known issue - sorry I haven't had the chance to fix this one yet.

:eek: Could not create Elven chain with magical bonus (can create chainmail +2 but not magical elven chain).

In the custom armor dialog, select the Mithral material and a +2 bonus - that will get you +2 Mithral chain mail - pay an extra 1000 gp for it, and the only difference between that and +2 Elven Chain is that this will require medium armor proficiency - that can be fixed with the Armor Proficiency (Medium) adjustment from the Adjust tab.

I'll add a specific Elven Mithral material that costs 1000 more than regular mithral, and changes the proficiency required.

QAdlwest72
April 5th, 2010, 11:11 AM
First thank you for your replies and hints that helped.

I created an elven fighter level 10 and in the skills section it is not adding his Full Str Mod or Dex Mod to skills such as Acrobatics and Climb

On further inspection I realized that none of the physical stats seem to be adding correctly into the skills almost like I where 2 points short. I had not added armor or weight at this point so that was not affecting the outcome.

I hope this clarifies the issue if not please let me know and I will send screen shots.

Mathias
April 5th, 2010, 11:56 AM
Could you be more specific? Skill X is Y points below what it ought to be, for example, and why it should be at that level?

Virtue
April 5th, 2010, 03:25 PM
Check your armor penalty

QAdlwest72
April 6th, 2010, 06:33 PM
So attached is the character with his STR of 19 and Dex of 18 his skills should be higher ... he is equipped with +2 Mithril Chain which should have no Armor Check Penalties. However we seem to not be adding up correctly.

Not sure if either his physical stats or the magic armor with no penalty is subtracting from his total skill modifier. :eek:

Mathias
April 7th, 2010, 08:35 AM
I think you're referring to a problem with the Fighter's armor training ability that was previously reported in the bug report thread, and will be fixed in the next update. The armors are applying their unmodified armor check penalty to the skills but displaying their modified armor check penalty.

QAdlwest72
April 10th, 2010, 02:44 PM
Thank you for pointing that out I look forward to regression testing that. :p